Depending upon destination of your shipment and whether cargo is going to destination door:
- Supply of a 20′ or 40′ container to the pack house or coolstore
- Cartage of the container to the port of load
- Three days of power and monitoring prior to sailing
- Sea-freight of the container
- Preparation of all export documentation. This includes vessel waybills, NZ export entries, commercial invoices, and the relevant phyto sanitary certificate. Cooltainer has a fully approved, audited documentation system as approved by Agri Quality.
- Dispatch of documents to global destinations
- Power and monitoring upon arrival in discharge port
- In house customs clearance
- Delivery of the container to the required location
- Emailed confirmation of delivery
In addition to these services, we can tailor a specific solution to suit your needs.
This service is not limited to our usual markets as we have expanded to getting product to international markets. This has included Singapore, China, South Africa & UAE in the past. Cooltainer are constantly shipping into new markets and are happy to help you get into these markets removing the barriers and offering a wealth of expertise on the logistics chain and international requirements.
At Cooltainer, we focus on the logistics of temperature sensitive freight, and our experienced staff are able to offer expert advice on the critical components of operation associated with cool chain, including:
Because we specialise in perishable logistics, we can offer an expert range of services in this area. Due to this experience we can help you met your logistical requirements for all export or import cargo where you simply want your cargo in expert hands.
Import/export solutions: door-to-door and wharf-to-wharf
- Export documentation
- NZ customs Pin
- MAF accredited Systems
- Customs Clearances
- Inland Deliveries
Our Less than Container load (LCL) Sea freight forwarding service includes consolidation, deconsolidation, Customs and other Government authority clearance, Cartage, storage & distribution and all other logistics services. We service the pacific Islands and Australia to & from New Zealand for both Chilled & frozen commodities. We offer regular monthly Chiller & Freezer LCL service ex Auckland to the Cook Islands and a fortnightly alternate Chiller & Freezer LCL service ex Melbourne & Sydney to Auckland.
Australia to New Zealand
Cooltainer has recently announced the commencement of a LCL reefer service from Melbourne & Sydney to Auckland. Loading at our depot at Keilor Park, Link Logistics in Melbourne and at Price & Speed in Sydney with a direct service to our temperature controlled warehouse in Auckland located at the airport. We have commenced with a fortnightly LCL service for Hard Frozen (-25°C) and an alternate fortnightly Chilled service (+4°C). There is possibility of an ambient service (+15°C).