- Supply of a 20′ or 40′ container to the pack house or coolstore
- Cartage of the container to the port of load
- Three days of power and monitoring prior to sailing
- Sea-freight of the container
- Preparation of all export documentation. This includes vessel waybills, NZ export entries, commercial invoices, and the relevant phyto sanitary certificate. KNCooltainer has a fully approved, audited documentation system as approved by Agri Quality.
- Dispatch of documents to global destinations
- Power and monitoring upon arrival in discharge port
- In house customs clearance
- Delivery of the container to the required location
- Emailed confirmation of delivery
In addition to these services, we can tailor a specific solution to suit your needs.
This service is not limited to our usual markets as we have expanded to getting product to international markets. This has included Singapore, China, South Africa & UAE in the past. KNCooltainer are constantly shipping into new markets and are happy to help you get into these markets removing the barriers and offering a wealth of expertise on the logistics chain and international requirements.
At KNCooltainer, we focus on the logistics of temperature sensitive freight, and our experienced staff are able to offer expert advice on the critical components of operation associated with cool chain, including:
Because we specialise in perishable logistics, we can offer an expert range of services in this area. Due to this experience we can help you met your logistical requirements for all export or import cargo where you simply want your cargo in expert hands.
Import/export solutions: door-to-door and wharf-to-wharf
- Export documentation
- NZ customs Pin
- MAF accredited Systems
- Customs Clearances
- Inland Deliveries