July 27th 2017 | BAF Advisory

Dear Valued Customer, Following a review of bunker fuel prices Cooltainer New Zealand and Cooltainer Australia wish to advise that we will maintain our current BAF prices for the month of August as per below: 20’ Reefer BAF USD 325 40’ Reefer BAF USD 650 For further information, please contact your local Cooltainer office. Yours faithfully, Cooltainer Team

June 29th 2017 | BAF Advisory

Dear Valued Customer, Following a review of bunker fuel prices Cooltainer New Zealand and Cooltainer Australia wish to advise that we will maintain our current BAF prices for the month of July as per below: 20’ Reefer BAF USD 325 40’ Reefer BAF USD 650 For further information, please contact your local Cooltainer office. Yours faithfully, Cooltainer Team

June 1st 2017 | BAF Advisory

Dear Valued Customer, Following a review of bunker fuel prices Cooltainer New Zealand and Cooltainer Australia wish to advise that we will maintain our current BAF prices for the month of June as per below: 20’ Reefer BAF USD 325 40’ Reefer BAF USD 650 For further information, please contact your local Cooltainer office. Yours faithfully, Cooltainer Team

May 1st 2017 | BAF Advisory

Dear Valued Customer, Cooltainer a division of Kuehne-Nagel Ltd, New Zealand wish to advise that due to the resent increase of BAF prices for all Trans-Tasman shipments the new applicable Bunker Adjustment Factor effective 1st May 2017: 20’ Reefer BAF USD 325 40’ Reefer BAF USD 650 For further information, please contact your local Cooltainer office. Yours faithfully, Cooltainer Team

January 20th 2016 | Stike Action

Hi team, Please note that the Maritime union have decided to strike again. This will be for 4 hours in Brisbane and Melbourne on the 25th January (0700-1100) and 48 hours in Sydney on 25th to 27th January (starting 0600). Patricks have applied to Fair Work Commission Australia to cease industrial action to allow focusing on negotiations with the MUA and are awaiting their response. As a result, the Grasmere Maersk 554S / …

August 2014 | Shipping Schedule Changes

26 January 2009 NOTICE TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS COOK ISLANDS & NIUE CABAF REVIEW To: Our Valued Customers We have just completed a review of bunker and currency adjustment factors, reflecting recent movements in fuel prices and exchange rates. We are pleased to be able to advise an overall reduction in freight rates of just over 12%, made up as follows: BAF now +20.2% CAF now +9.4% Total now +29.6% …

July 2014 | Cook Islands & Niue Cabaf Review

26 January 2009 NOTICE TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS COOK ISLANDS & NIUE CABAF REVIEW To: Our Valued Customers We have just completed a review of bunker and currency adjustment factors, reflecting recent movements in fuel prices and exchange rates. We are pleased to be able to advise an overall reduction in freight rates of just over 12%, made up as follows: BAF now +20.2% CAF now +9.4% Total now +29.6% …